1. Which cliché best describes Republican political philosophy?
A) The squeaky wheel gets the grease
B) One in the hand is worth two in the bush
C) A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
D) If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
2. The current state of the Democratic party is best described by the title of which Tennessee Williams play?
A) The Glass Menagerie
B) A Streetcar Named Desire
C) Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
D) Suddenly, Last Summer
3. If Rand Paul were a seventies guitar solo, he would be:
A) The bridge from Pat Benatar's Hit Me With Your Best Shot
B) The lead electric from Boston's Long Time
C) The acoustic opening of Heart's Crazy on You
D) The third act of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody
4. Which famous movie quote best describes the odds of Donald Trump running for president in 2012?
A) "Show me the money!"
B) "Play it again, Sam."
C) "Hey you guuuys!"
D) "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."
5. Senators from the current caucus drink white wine while discussing _______; IPA while discussing ________; and Scotch while discussing _________.
A) Drug sentencing; abortion; affirmative action
B) Outsourcing; the minimum wage; unions
C) Torture; Muslims; Libya
D) Pork; income tax; capital gains tax
6. Meetings between Obama's cabinet and the joint chiefs of staff most resemble an episode of:
B) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
C) Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job!
D) Wheel of Fortune
7. Mitt Romney's 2012 presidential bid will be modeled directly on which ad campaign?
A) McDonald's- "I'm Lovin' It"
B) Enzyte Natural Male Enhancement- "Bob"
C) Budweiser- "Clydesdales"
D) Apple- "I'm a Mac. I'm a PC."
8. Which city most reflects the true nature of American power?
A) Bagdhad, Iraq
B) Celebration, Florida
C) Havana, Cuba
D) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
9. Obama's 2012 State of the Union address will most resemble which Shakespeare monologue?
A) Lady MacBeth- "Out, out damn spot"
B) Shylock - "If you prick us, do we not bleed?"
C) Prospero- "My charms are all o'erthrown"
D) Richard III- "My conscience hath a thousand several tongues"
10. Bonus Mix and Match Round: Match the American political figure with the trio of Biography Writer/Biopic Director/Theme Song Performer they most deserve
1. Michael Bloomberg A. Camille Paglia/David Cronenberg/Lady Gaga
2. Hillary Clinton B. Ayn Rand/Zach Snyder/Kid Rock
3. Barney Frank C. Thomas Friedman/Paul Haggis/The Eagles
4. Barack Obama D. Bob Woodward/Oliver Stone/Sarah McLachlan
5. Sarah Palin E. David Sedaris/Gus Van-Sant/Tom Waits
6. Rand Paul F. David Brooks/Nancy Myers/Jay-Z
7. Mitt Romney G. Upton Sinclair/Frank Capra/Slayer
8. Scott Walker H. Henry Louis Gates Jr/Steven Sodebergh/Mos Def